Friday, September 30, 2005
GALESBURG - Brent A. Stanley, 26, 279 Michigan Ave. - no valid driver's license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and failure to obey a stop sign - 2:04 a.m. Friday, 400 block of Monmouth Boulevard.
- Daniel M. Garza, 22, 1056 Lyman St. - Knox County warrant for failure to appear in court - 5:59 p.m. Thursday, 212 W. Main St.
- Eric J. Lytle, 22, 163 Lincoln St. - Knox County warrant for failure to pay $1,038 in fines - 5:46 p.m. Thursday, intersection of Cherry and Main streets.
- Nathan E. Chandlee-Johnson, 22, 720 N. Cherry St. - possession of cannabis - 4:59 p.m. Thursday, Park Plaza, 130 E. Main St.
- Brian E. Horkstrom, 33, Henderson - burglary and theft - 1:31 p.m. Thursday, 1046 Lyman St.
- A 15-year-old Galesburg boy - possession of cannabis - 1 p.m. Sept. 23, Galesburg High School, 1135 W. Fremont St.
MONMOUTH - Steve L. Williams, 35, 13 Lincoln Homes - possession of cannabis, failure to signal when required, driving with a suspended or revoked driver's license - 1:30 a.m. today, 800 block South Ninth Street.
- Ronnie R. Link, 27, Little York - Warren County warrants for failure to appear for operating an uninsured motor vehicle and retail theft - 5:51 p.m. Thursday, Warren County Sheriff's Office.
- Dawn M. Curry, 36, 408 N. First St. - theft under $300 - 3:54 p.m. Thursday, 716 S. Sixth St.
- Guy A. Teel, 43, 603 S. F St. - theft under $300 and Tazwell County warrant for theft - 3:12 p.m. Thursday, 318 N. D St.
- Hermgnegildo Jiguan-Mauricio, 19, 820 W. Fourth Ave. - violation of an order of protection - 2:55 p.m. Thursday, 200 block South First Street.