Friday, September 16, 2005
GALESBURG - Fined $129 Thursday in Knox County Circuit Court were Felix A. Spinks, 19, 789 S. West St., James H. Ford, 1077 Hawkinson Ave., Laura L. Rammage, 27, 504 Hebard St., Knoxville, Craig E. Stewart, 26, 858 E. Prospect St., and Gregory E. Stewart, 26, 508 W. Tompkins St., all for disorderly conduct fighting; Shannon N. Johnson, 21, 1295 E. Main St., and Daniel F. Decrane, 42, 1639 Willard St., both for disorderly conduct; Carlos D. McClain, 40, 1567 Monmouth Blvd., public intoxication; and Matthew W. Perrine, 18, Roseville, illegal possession of alcohol by a minor.
- Xavier D. Parker, 17, 880 Avenue A, was fined $55 and ordered to perform 10 hours public service work for curfew violation.
- Charges against the following people were not prosecuted: Deutsche Bank National Trust Co., Irving, Texas, violating trash and debris ordinance, at request of complaining witness; Juanita Carlson, 69, 1183 Greenleaf St., violation trash and debris ordinance, at request of complaining witness; and Clayton L. Wright, 38, homeless, public intoxication.
- On Wednesday, Jayson T. Nelson, 22, 106 Rhode Island Ave., East Galesburg, pleaded guilty and was fined $728 and put on court supervision for six months for unlawful delivery of alcohol to a minor.
- Robert T. Collins, 17, 1290 N. Cherry St., was fined $338, ordered to pay $30.01 restitution and put on court supervision for six months for theft.
- Fined $238 and put on court supervision for six months of illegal consumption of alcohol by a minor were Brian A. Palmer, 20, 510 E. North St., Knoxville; and Amanda N. Lynch, 17, 101 Mill St., Knoxville.
- Drew Ferris, 50, Dahinda, was fined $75 for depositing trash along highway.