Thursday, April 26, 2007
GALESBURG - Edgar J. McGee, 33, 2660 Springer Road - Knox County body attachment - 2:52 a.m. today, 29 Public Square.
- Paul W.R. Marfell, 41, 1067 Lincoln St. - disorderly conduct - 10:08 p.m. Wednesday, at home.
- Christopher L. Croom, 22, 528 W. Brooks St. - possession of a controlled substance/1-15 grams, possession of a controlled substance with intent to deliver, resisting arrest, endangering the life of a child - 8:17 p.m. Wednesday, 100 block of Edwards Avenue.
- Samantha J. Warden, 20, 604 N. Henderson St. - Knox County warrant, Knox County body attachment - 8:05 p.m. Wednesday, Knox County jail.
- Melanie A. Fritz, 38, 201 Sumner St. - possession of a controlled substance - 7:45 p.m. Wednesday, Sumner and Matthews streets.
- Ray A. Riley, 49, Deltona, Fla. - Knox County body attachment - 7:44 p.m. Wednesday, Mulberry Street and Allens Avenue.
- Derrick D. Curtis, 20, 51 S. Academy St. - Knox County warrant - 6:55 p.m. Wednesday, Knox County jail.
- Raymond L. Armbruster, 17, 385 Monmouth Blvd. - battery - 3:15 p.m. Wednesday, Knox County jail.
- Dustin S. Carns, 21, 440 S. Whitesboro St. - Knox County body attachment - 1:36 p.m. Wednesday, Knox County jail.
- Amy B. Lewis, 31, 687 E. Knox St. - Knox County body attachment - 10:35 a.m. Wednesday, Knox County Courthouse.
- April A. Rice, 24, 407 Rotary Drive, Abingdon - Knox County warrant - 2:15 p.m. Wednesday, Knox County Courthouse.
MONMOUTH - Nurina C. Gonzalas, 18, 412 1/2 W. Boston Ave. - Iowa warrant for child endangerment - 9:05 p.m. Sunday, at home.
- Red Schave, 30, Starting Point - aggravated battery, aggravated assault, criminal damage to property - 11:19 a.m. Sunday, 200 block of First Street.
- William L. Frakes, 36, 440 W. Walnut, Kirkwood - Warren County body attachment - 10:26 a.m., Sunday, 200 block East 1st Avenue.
- Clinton Jo Wherley, 21, Beardstown - DUI - 2:27 a.m. Sunday, U.S. 67 and 185th Street.
- Ellen G. Ehrenhart, 20, Springfield - illegal consumption of alcohol - 12:24 a.m. Tuesday, 500 block E. Broadway.
- Bryan D. Blanks, 22, Kewanee - public intoxication - 12:24 a.m. Tuesday, 500 block E. Broadway.
- Wayne E. Schultz, 29, 500 E. South St., Abingdon - criminal trespass to a residence - 5:16 p.m. Tuesday, 612 E. 3rd Ave.
- Deborah A Johnson, 37, 800 South St. - illegal transport of alcohol - 10:41 p.m. Tuesday, 600 block of South Main Street.
- Scott Carlson, 19, 1229 E. Berrien St., Galesburg - in-state warrant - 1:03 a.m. Monday, 100 block South 1st Avenue.
- Michael John Nelson, 20, Moline - unlawful use of a state ID, possession/consumption of alcohol by a minor - 11:16 p.m. Monday, Fraternity Complex Parking.
- Austin J. Cameron, 19, Alexis - illegal consumption of alcohol - 2:01 a.m. Sunday, 206 South D Street.
- Salvador J. Estrda, 29, 313 E. 2nd Ave. - public intoxication - 2:42 p.m. Sunday, 800 block of South 9th Street.
- Juan M. Hernandez, 20, 207 W. Broadway - retail theft - 5:48 p.m. Saturday, 1198 North 6th Street.
- David L Braun Jr., 31, 444 N. 11th St. - domestic battery - 1:22 a.m. Friday, at home.
- Melissa S. Allen, 28, 444 N. 11th St. - domestic battery, interference with reporting a domestic call - 1:22 a.m. Friday, at home.
- Jose Alberto Barrera, 23, 323 W. 3rd Ave. - public drinking - 11:27 p.m. Friday, Monmouth Park.